Partner, Wealth Advisor
Kerry, Partner at Meath Wealth Advisors, is a CFP® AIF® and holds an MPH. She is passionate about helping others cultivate meaningful, abundant, and impactful financial lives. Her approach in cultivating holistic abundance pulls from her experiences in both the corporate and wellness disciplines. In Kerry’s experience a person finds abundance when they have an effective financial game plan coupled with emotional clarity around money and their life.
Prior to joining the firm, Kerry graduated from Brown with honors and worked as a consultant for wealth management firms in Washington, D.C. Her love for health and wellness led her to pursue a Master’s in Public Health from the University of Texas Health Science Center, and a graduate degree from The Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, NM. Kerry performed statistical analysis for a multi-million dollar health USDA grant to understand the impact of school gardening programs on obesity factors for low-income children across Texas. She also served on the faculty at the Texas A&M College of Medicine and designed an innovative wellness program for low income women in Austin.
Whether she is working with someone who is purchasing their first home, at the peak of their career, a person looking to make a greater impact in their community, someone preparing for retirement, or a client facing life as a widow, she strives to bring personal insights and financial strategies to help them live more abundant and nourishing lives. In addition to her work with clients, Kerry actively teaches, and blogs about anxiety, wealth and wellness.
When Kerry isn’t working, she loves to hike, camp, play tennis and kick around the soccer ball with her husband and two young children. She can also be found meditating, practicing yoga, chatting at the farmer’s market, or listening to her favorite podcast while walking her yellow lab.
The Past Informs the Present
- B.A. Brown University – Honors in Economics and Urban Studies
- Goldman Sachs Internship Award Recipient
- Research Analyst for Corporate Executive Board, Washington D.C.
- Series 7 Registrations
- Series 66 Registrations
- Certified Insurance Broker
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Ethical Will Facilitator (Certified Celebrations of Life Legacy Navigator)
- Ayurvedic 2 Year Studies Certificate: The Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque NM
- Master’s UT Health Science Center Houston – Summa Cum Laude Graduate in Public Health
- Graduate Research Assistant for Multi-Million Dollar Research Grant to Reduce Obesity in Low Income Children Across Texas
- Faculty Member Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Faculty & Board Member Trauma Informed Therapy Program
- Nationally Ranked Division 1 Tennis Player